Company or Organization: Skills Canada Alberta
Position Title: Partnership Coordinator
Position Type: Full time – permanent
Position Description and Qualifications: As the Partnership Coordinator you are a collaborative, detail-oriented individual ready to play a key role at Skills Canada Alberta (SCA). Reporting to the Partnership Lead, you will be responsible for:
- Coordinating distinct elements of Skills Canada Alberta’s Provincial Skills Canada Competition including 80+ Skill City Exhibitor booths, 20 sponsored Try-A-Trades®, and the Girls Exploring Trades and Technologies Conference
- Developing awareness materials in collaboration with the Communications team
- Managing the recognition benefits and deliverables unique to each partnership
- Cultivating prospects across Alberta related to a variety of trade and technology sectors
- Researching and writing grant applications and sponsorship proposals
- Developing all partnership agreements and partnership fulfillment reports
- Creating and maintaining key fund development documents and CRM records
- Degree or diploma in a related field, such as communications, public relations, business, or marketing
- Excellent attention to detail; highly organized; exceptional time management skills
- Strong written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills
- Experience with large scale events
- Able to juggle multiple priorities and responsibilities under tight timelines
- Well-developed decision making and problem solving skills
- Collaborative working style
- Must have proficiency working with Microsoft Office Suite and CRM systems
- Willingness to be hands-on, as the role requires physical labour at times
Terms of Employment: This is a full-time permanent and salaried position based in Edmonton. Our standard work week is 37.5 hours. We pride ourselves on providing a flexible environment with a focus on work-life balance. Occasional travel (predominantly within the province) will be required.
How to apply: Submit resumes to AshleyC@skillsalberta.com. Posting will remain open until we find the right member for our team.
About the Company or Organization: Skills Canada Alberta (SCA) showcases trade and technology careers through exciting programs and competitions. SCA is building the world’s strongest Skills Community through well-established and forward-thinking partnerships with industry, labour, government, and education groups. SCA is a registered charitable organization and we work to reposition the trade and technology sectors as first choice career pathways for youth in Alberta.
Company website: http://www.skillsalberta.com
Closing Date: Open until the position is filled.