Company or Organization: Brookline Public Relations
Position Title: Account Specialist
Position Type: Full time – temporary
Position Description and Qualifications: BROOKLINE PUBLIC RELATIONS, INC., one of Canada’s leading boutique agencies, is growing and looking for the best qualified candidate for an Assistant Account Specialist or Account Specialist in our Calgary office. As part of the Brookline team, you will join a group of highly motivated, dedicated and passionate public relations professionals. Recently named the fastest growing agency in Canada by PR in Canada, Brookline is looking for our next PR superstar(s) to join our amazing team.
If you think agency life is for you, we would love to learn more about you and your qualifications, which should include:
- Minimum of 1-3 years of experience in public relations, communications and/or media relations
- Keen interpersonal skills
- Stellar research capabilities
- Client service excellence
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
- Excellent public relations writing skills
- The ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with a proven track-record to meet tight deadlines with changing priorities
- Creativity, enthusiasm and flexibility
- Social media savvy
- Remarkable time-management skills and the ability to balance multiple accounts
- Desire to go the “extra mile”
- Multi-media experience and familiarity with media tracking software platforms is a plus
- Previous agency experience is an asset
The chosen candidate will be responsible for:
- Pitching media and influencers for various client stories
- Supporting with social and digital media projects
- Assisting in event planning and coordination
- Developing media lists and editorial calendars
- Writing a variety of communications pieces
- Conducting research for various client projects
- Work with internal and external teams and clients.
- Media scanning for issues, trends and opportunities related to various clients
In addition, the successful candidate must have a post-secondary degree (Public Relations, Marketing, Communications, Journalism, Business and/or related). Previous agency experience is an asset.
How to apply: If Brookline sounds like the perfect fit for you, please submit your resume with cover letter to:
About the Company or Organization: About Brookline:
Brookline Public Relations, Inc. is one of Canada’s leading boutique public relations agencies. We deliver PR campaigns that support our clients’ goals by implementing fresh and creative communications strategies with a solid and professional approach.
Our passionate and driven team goes the extra mile for clients by challenging the status quo and never stopping at “good enough”. We attract smart self-starters who enjoy a collaborative, efficient workplace. Our environment is chic, sharp, energetic, passionate, friendly, unique and always moving forward. No two days are ever the same, and we wouldn’t want it any other way. For more information please visit www.brooklinepr.com.
About our culture:
Being part of the Brookline team will rock your world, in a good way.
Four words demonstrate who we are and what we do: fresh, creative, solid and professional. We’re in the business of service – we’re passionate about our craft, clients and producing solid results. A team is only as good as its players, and we thrive on creating and supporting an all-star cast.
Whether it’s fun days, team celebrations, perks, personal “me” days, to professional opportunities, challenging projects and a fast-paced environment, we know how to work hard and play hard.
For almost 13 years, we have been fully non-billable. That means no timesheets, no tracking hours, just doing great work!
Company website: http://www.brooklinepr.com/car
Closing Date: October 6, 2017