Company or Organization: Alberta Motor Association – (AMA)
Position Title: Communications Specialist – Member Experience
Position Type: Full time – permanent
Position Description and Qualifications: YOU’RE A NATURAL storyteller.
For you, being a great communicator is more than just being an excellent writer (which you are), a strategic communications planner (which you work hard at), a client consulting maestro (which your clients say you are) or knowing your way around the web, social media and print (which you do). It’s understanding that it’s all about connecting with your audiences, whether they’re internal or external — because great communicators and engaging storytellers always have an important audience to serve.
What Moves You
- You’ve got the heart, vision and drive of an entrepreneur — you don’t wait for the work to come to you, you look for untapped opportunities.
- You’re a seasoned and strategic thinker. You connect dots in meaningful ways.
- You think creatively to solve challenging problems and you look for ways to leverage opportunities.
- You put your clients and customers first. You really do! It’s not just lip service; you do it because it’s so important.
- You work just as well on your own as you do in a team. Collaborating is as natural to you as breathing.
- You’ve got an eagle eye for detail — typos beware!
- You’re not only comfortable with change, you embrace it. And you like to help others through it too.
- You’re the resident MacGyver who always gets things done with the resources on hand.
- You bring a creative flair that nails the brief every time for all your projects.
What You’ll Do
- Report to the, Manager, Corporate Communications.
- Develop, implement, maintain and measure communications plans, serving multiple lines of business, from Driver Education and Rewards to Registries.
- Develop guidelines, standards and best practices for communications.
- Promote AMA business units and expertise through media outreach and engagement. • Consider ways to improve the communication processes.
- Lend a hand to other departments when they need communications/editorial support.
- Support senior management with presentations, campaign launches, event management, special projects and development of communications and marketing materials.
- Ensure that other business units are kept informed of new initiatives, products and services.
What You’ve Done
- You have at least seven years of experience in a communications role.
- You have a post-secondary degree in marketing, communications or public relations, but we’ll also consider equivalencies.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
How to apply: please send your resumes to email@example.com.
About the Company or Organization:
Company website: https://ama.ab.ca/
Closing Date: November 20th 2017