Company or Organization: Benefit Strategies Inc.
Position Title: Marketing & Administrative Associate
Position Type: Contract
Position Description and Qualifications: Established, Southside Edmonton Employee Benefit Firm is looking for a part-time Marketing Associate.
Successful applicant will work closely with Communications Associate, SEO team, and Executives to create engaging content for a company’s social media presence, including keeping social media channels updated and brand-focused, and seeking out new social media avenues and marketing projects.
- Manages company social media channels, including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and other relevant platforms
- Engages in social media presence creation on new and emerging social media platforms
- Creates dynamic written and graphic content
- Creates content that promotes audience interaction, increases audience presence on company site and encourages audience participation
- Assists social media management with any projects, events, and community management
- Writes and distributes e-newsletters to subscribers
- Manages social media communications
- Uses timelines and scheduled content to create a consistent stream of new content for audience interaction while analyzing, managing, and altering schedules where necessary to optimize visits
- Assists with administrative tasks as needed
Social Media Assistant Skills and Qualifications:
- Marketing or Social Media Marketing Diploma (Preferred), Technology Skills, Content Writing, Campaign Execution, Teamwork, Self-Motivation, Strong Communication Skills, Networking, Idea Presentation, SEO, Proofreading, Strong Customer-Service Skills, Enthusiasm, Detail-Oriented.
- WordPress and graphic design experience is considered an asset.
How to apply: The hourly rate and hours for this position will be determined with the successful applicant. Interested applicants can send an email with accompanying resume to Tammy Biggs at: inquiries@benefitstrategiesinc
This is a part-time contract with opportunity for renewal.
About the Company or Organization: With over 4 decades in the group benefits and employee benefits industry, Benefit Strategies Inc. strives to exceed industry standards by offering innovative and customized executive and employee benefits programs.
Company website: http://www.benefitstrategiesin
Closing Date: January 30, 2018