Company or Organization: Alberta Blue Cross
Position Title: Web designer
Position Type: Full time – permanent
Position Description and Qualifications: Our ideal candidate is a creative problem solver and team player. Primarily responsible for conceptualizing user-centred website design and creating an amazing digital experience. The ability to effectively prioritize work and implement functional solutions in a fast-paced environment with tight timelines is essential.
- Analyze business requirements to effectively create innovative storyboards, wireframes, high-fidelity prototypes, navigation layouts and standards-compliant user interfaces that meet brand, business, usability and accessibility goals.
- Present designs and key deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders.
- Work collaboratively to produce best in class user-centred design solutions.
- Ability to analyze requirements, problem solve and take direction or constructive criticism as necessary.
- Self-motivated learner with a commitment to explore emerging trends, tools and technologies related to all digital communications.
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in web design with one to three years of experience.
- Web and graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- A passion for SEO will be considered an asset.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud, Cute FTP and Sublime.
- Demonstrated expertise implementing responsive user-centred design.
- Must have a good command of the English language.
How to apply: Alberta Blue Cross offers a competitive salary and benefits package and the opportunity to work in a challenging team-oriented environment. We are recognized as one of Alberta’s Top Employers. If you have the qualifications we are looking for, please submit your portfolio, links to web sites you have designed and salary expectations to us. This position will remain open until a suitable candidate is selected. For more information and to apply, please visit our web site at https://www.ab.bluecross.ca/
About the Company or Organization: The Corporate Communications department is a dynamic team of professionals responsible for coordinating public and media relations, advertising, internal and external communications and is committed to communications best practices. Sometimes you may be required to work extended hours to meet deadlines.
Company website: https://www.ab.bluecross.ca/
Closing Date: May 31, 2018
This career listing expires at 11:59pm on Thursday May 31st, 2018