Company or Organization: Nektar Data Systems Inc
Position Title: Marketing Communications Coordinator
Position Type: Full time – permanent
Position Description and Qualifications: We are searching for a talented and energetic Marketing and Communications Coordinator to join our communications team. The successful candidate will help create promotional materials, contribute to the development of company websites, organize meetings and presentations, and interact with clients to effectively deliver our company’s message to the public and the media. You will possess superb written and verbal communication skills and have thorough knowledge of marketing trends. This position requires the ability to efficiently meet multiple deadlines and interact confidently with all business units.
The Marketing and Communications Coordinator reports to the Corporate Communications Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assess and report on the effectiveness of communication strategies as well as recommend resources and trends in digital communications.
- Collaboratively create and update content for Nektar and Nektar 3D websites and social media platforms.
- Monitor Nektar Inc’s social media and online presence and identify and resolve any issues in a timely and professional manner.
- Manage the creation, production, and distribution of promotional materials and ensure that all promotional and marketing materials meet the company’s brand identity strategy.
- Write content for digital media including blogs, e-newsletter email campaigns.
- Maintain the organization’s communications calendar.
- Manage the creation and selection of photography and videography for print and electronic communications.
- Organize and maintain a central library of company communications and marketing information.
- Provide communications support to team members.
- Support event planning at industry trade shows, conferences and internal company events.
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Proficient skills in Microsoft Office and graphic design (Photoshop, Illustrator).
- Exceptional communication skills across various media and styles – promotional, print, online and social.
- Strong internet research skills.
- Excellent organizational skills, time management and attention to detail.
- Experience writing for a business audience.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications or Public Relations.
- A minimum of 5 years experience working in a marketing or communications position.
- Possess a solid understanding of effective marketing and communications techniques.
- Work experience in a data asset management or technology environment preferred.
How to apply: Please forward resumes with cover letters to HR@wilco.ca
About the Company or Organization: Asset clarity and data management solutions for any industry.
Closing Date: 07/12/2019
This career listing expires at 11:59pm on Friday July 12th, 2019