Company or Organization: Willowglen Systems Inc.
Position Title: Manager, Marketing & Communications
Position Type: Full time – permanent
Position Description and Qualifications:
This is your opportunity to be a part of the Edmonton scale-up community with a high-growth company on an industry-changing mission. Willowglen Systems is an innovative automation company whose technology drives mission-critical infrastructure, such as metro systems, power distribution, pipelines and power. Our customers span five continents. Now we’re looking for an experienced marketing & communications manager to help us launch some exciting products and expand our presence on the global stage. You’ll have the opportunity to create and execute a new marketing & communications plan that will help shape the future of Willowglen Systems.
Marketing & communicating Willowglen
- You’ll participate in key decisions as a member of the management team. You’re responsible for developing and managing operational budgets, overseeing all marketing activities, representing the company at tradeshows and conferences and monitoring competitor products, sales and marketing activities.
Lead generation & sales support
- Reporting to the director of sales, you’ll work closely with the software and hardware departments to understand Willowglen’s marketing solutions. With that knowledge, you’ll create and execute marketing strategies for projects such as Proxicom, an advanced railroad worker warning system designed for metro rail operations.
- Through strategic relationships with partners, key industry players, agencies and vendors, you’ll generate leads, identify target audiences and create marketing campaigns that support the company’s strategic direction.
Human resources & recruiting
- Working with the human resources team, you’ll develop strategies to help make Willowglen a sought-after employer and attract talent by showcasing why Willowglen is a great place to work and build a career.
- Bachelor’s degree in public relations, communications or marketing.
- 5+ years’ in a communications and/or marketing role.
- Thorough understanding of current and emerging digital channels with related experience.
- Demonstrated success in delivering creative and innovation marketing plans.
- Experience in budget development and management.
- Success in project management.
- Proven experience in directing contractors and organization internal resources.
- Familiar with adobe suite, web design and production.
- Comprehensive health and dental benefits upon first day of employment.
- Health care spending account.
- Work/life balance & flexibility.
- Free parking.
- Potential for travel.
- Annual bonus.
How to apply: To apply for this job, email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
About the Company or Organization: Willowglen Systems is an innovative automation company whose technology drives mission-critical infrastructure, such as metro systems, power distribution, pipelines and power. Our customers span five continents.
Closing Date: January 22, 2020
This career listing expires at 11:59pm on Wednesday January 22nd, 2020