Join your fellow communicators for a day of professional development, learning and networking on March 2 and 3, 2020 at the Westin Hotel in downtown Edmonton. This two-day forum features seven dynamic sessions with learnings spanning the communications spectrum, plus two workshops.
Want to go for free? The Forum is giving away a pass to the first day of the event. The draw is open to CPRS Edmonton members only. Enter here!
Topics and speakers
1. Opening keynote: Talk Triggers, Daniel Lemin
2. Internal Communications – Candace Denison, Manager, Communications & PR, Foothills School Division
3. Setting Everyone In the Same Direction: Listening to a Diverse Community to Create a Unified 10 Year Strategic Vision – Chris Henderson – Principal, Chris Henderson Communications and Jacquelyn Cardinal – Co-Founder and Managing Director, Naheyawin
4. How to Make a Personal Connection through Storytelling – Cynthia Lockrey, Lockrey Communications
5. Bringing Listening to Life – Adam Rozenhart, Director of Story, ATB Financial
6. Engaging Albertans: The World of Government Marketing and Advertising – Catherine Lee-Hannley
7. It’s Yammer Time! Transforming Culture Through Social Collaboration – Paul Newmarch, Senior Advisor, Digital Employee Communications, Suncor Energy
You can also sign up for the optional workshops on March 3.
1. How to Make Your Website Work for You by Cynthia Lockrey, Lockrey Communications
2. Strategic Change Leadership for the Communications Professional by Anne Marie Downey,
Downey Norris & Associates Inc. and Colleen Foster, ABC, Foster Communications
Early bird pricing ends January 23 and CPRS Edmonton members can save at least $50 in addition to the early bird rates.
Register today at www.ABCommsForum.ca
*Only current CPRS Edmonton members are eligible for the draw. The day pass is for the first day of the forum and it does not include the optional workshops. Entrants should be prepared to book the time off work to participate. CPRS Edmonton members can enter the draw until February 21, 2020. The winner will be announced on cprsedmonton.ca and on CPRS Edmonton social media.