Company or Organization: Art Gallery of Alberta
Position Title: Social and Digital Media Coordinator
Position Type: Permanent
Position Description and Qualifications:
Do you write snappy social and web copy? Appreciate the need for actionable insights, analytics and feel comfortable with front end and basic back-end web development? Then we want to hear from you!
You’d be described as a proactive, task-juggling dynamo. You don’t wait to be asked to get the job done but also understand that securing approvals is part of the job. You get the difference between social media and social media marketing for business and organizations. You’re detail oriented, organized, thrive in fast-paced environments and have a flexible, easy going attitude. Above all, you are self-motivated to grow and learn.
- Occasional weekend and evening work is required (once a month on average)
- There is no parking onsite but the AGA is easily accessible by transit (underground access to Churchill Station LRT) with surrounding paid parking.
What you’ll do:
- 50-60% Social Media: content writing, taking cell phone photos and videos, creating an editorial calendar, seeking approvals, analysis and recommendations for improvement
- 30-40% Web Updates and Basic Development
- 10% Analytics and Reporting (with actionable insights) for online reviews, social media and web
Experience and Education:
- Snappy copy writing with a passion for grammar
- Reporting and analytics
- You have a post-secondary diploma AND job experience in web development and social media
- You are able to communicate clearly and know how to write to create interest, excitement and inspire action
- Experience with SEO, Google Adwords, PPC, Drupal, CSS, JAVA, HTML and WordPress
How to apply: Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your cover letter, resume and a document, which answers the three questions below (please copy the questions into the document). Only PDF and Word documents accepted.
- Describe your experience with analytics, tracking results, and reporting—if possible, please explain a time you changed tactics based on results.
- How do you rate your Google Ads experience on a scale of beginner to pro?
- Please describe you experience with Drupal, CSS, JAVA, HTML and WordPress?
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Company website: https://www.youraga.ca/
Closing Date: This position will remain open until we find the suitable candidate with interviews starting in March.
This career listing expires at 11:59pm on Thursday March 5th, 2020