Accredited in PR: choose a project, collaborate with candidates, and get sh*t done.
They say 2020 is the year of personal growth. And with more free time on our hands, and significant competition for new opportunities, what better time to pursue and secure credentials that distinguish you from your peers?
The APR credential is for public relations and communicators professionals with more than five years of experience. It identifies you as being committed to the highest professional standards and indicates you’ve undergone a rigorous evaluation of your skills so you can practice at a senior level. Join us for a conversation about:
- The top five reasons to pursue your credential
- Which of your projects are suitable for the work sample
- How much time preparing will take up and how you can navigate your commitments
- The network of professionals who will support you
- Which of the books on the reading list are most worthy of your attention
- Our self-assessment tool to determine whether you’re ready
Date: Tuesday, October 27, 2020
Time: 7-8 p.m.
Members and non-members: free
Zoom login information will be provided to participants closer to the event date.