We have a great line-up of events planned for the upcoming winter/spring 2021 programming calendar. Save the date in your calendar for these networking and programming opportunities. More events will be added to this list in the coming weeks as dates and speakers are confirmed, and links to ticket registration will be added as they’re set up.
- February 11 (7 p.m.) – Year of the Ox mixer
- February 19 (noon) – Social media analytics, marketing and targeting
- March 2 (7 p.m.) – Virtual communications speed mentoring
- March 12 (noon) – News fatigue and avoidance, and the impact on journalism and communications
- March 26 (9 a.m.) – Whose truth is it anyways?
- April 1 (5 p.m.) – Spring fling mixer
- April 23 (noon) – Getting on board with today’s governance
- May 18 (noon) – The Harmony of IT and PR
- June 10 (TBD) – Annual general meeting
- June 24 (5 p.m.) – Hello summer mixer
If you have any questions about the upcoming programming calendar, please contact Crystal Wood, programming chair.