Join us on June 15 from noon to 1 p.m. for our Professional Development session and Annual General Meeting. We need CPRS Edmonton members to vote on our AGM topics, either virtually at our upcoming event or using our online form. Without a quorum of voters for our members, we can’t move forward with planning our activities for the upcoming board year.
PD Session with Tamara Vineberg, APR
How do you raise money during a pandemic with no funding to promote the event and keep your audiences safe? In this PD session, we’ll hear from Tamara Vineberg, APR, about how she led the BBYO Bagels for Breakfast fundraiser and won CPRS National Awards of Excellence for this campaign. She’ll share her strategy and lessons learned.
Tamara has 15 years of public relations experience and has worked mainly in the non-profit and health communications sectors. She is the mentorship chair for CPRS Edmonton and is the associate director of marketing and communications for the Jewish Federation of Edmonton.
If you’re unable to attend, please complete the electronic voting card.
The following motions are associated with the electronic voting form and voting at the AGM.
- To approve the agenda for the 2022 Annual General Meeting.
- To approve the minutes of the 2021 Annual General Meeting.
- To accept the financial statements for 2021-2022.
- To approve the slate of candidates for the 2022-2023 board of directors.
Nominating Committee Report – Slate of Candidates
The Nominating Committee of CPRS Edmonton presents the following candidates for the June 2022 to June 2023 Board of our society.
- President: Peter Haight
- Past President: Crystal Wood
- Vice-President and Community Chair: Julia Harvie-Shemko
- Student Engagement: Taylor Filipchuk
- Secretary: Heather Shtuka
- Treasurer: Jan Martin
- Financial Manager: Narith Hang
- Employer Relations: Darrell Winwood
- Accreditation Chair: Carrie Rosa
- Communications Chair: Morgan Pike
- Social Media: Heather Mah
- Website: Jennifer Annau
- Newsletter: Daniel Purcell
- Professional Development Chair: Stephen Shaw
- Mentorship Chair: Tamara Vineberg