Company or Organization: EPCOR
Position: Senior Advisor, Acquisition Marketing
Position Type: Full time – permanent
Position Description and Qualifications:
Highlights of the job:
We are hiring a full-time permanent Senior Advisor, Acquisition Marketing who will be working out of EPCOR Tower in Edmonton, AB. This position reports to and works closely with the Senior Manager of Encor Marketing.
As the Senior Advisor, you will be responsible for driving the growth of the Encor brand through customer acquisition. As a marketing expert, you not only understand how to capture customer attention but also how to convert it into a sale. You will develop and manage the annual marketing plan focused on customer acquisition and building the Encor brand. As a key contact with our advertising agency, designers and vendors, you will work to execute materials and experiences which resonate with the Encor audience from traditional to digital and emerging media platforms, to events. You will apply your keen eye for detail to provide feedback, while also getting into the weeds to make groundbreaking marketing concepts come to life. With a natural curiosity and passion for great customer service, you will also work to enhance customer experience.
This position is eligible for EPCOR’s hybrid work program!
What you’d be responsible for:
- Building and pursuing annual acquisition marketing plans to achieve Encor’s growth and customer experience goals.
- Optimizing agency involvement and managing day-to-day dealings related to the acquisition portfolio, working to achieve our growth objectives while also keeping in mind our conversion channels (online, sales team and call centre team).
- Developing and monitoring the customer experience so it is simple for customers to convert to Encor.
- Devising PR initiatives in conjunction with the Encor team’s Senior Advisor, Loyalty Marketing to grow sales.
- Developing and implementing processes to optimize our approach and mitigate risk.
- Educating the call centre team on new programs and promotions to ensure a seamless customer experience, while maintaining and building agent engagement.
- Developing events designed to generate interest and affinity in the Encor brand.
- Partnering with the Encor team to build digital content to complement campaign plans and achieve our goals.
- Demonstrating a high performance, high discipline, safe, accountable, focused, innovative and achievement-oriented, easy to do business with manner of working.
What’s required to be successful:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business Communications with strong marketing or equivalent experience and the ability to think critically from multiple perspectives.
- 5+ years of relevant marketing/strategy experience.
- Ad agency experience and a history of leading large campaigns is preferred.
- Possess a strong business acumen.
- An expert in relationship management and collaboration with excellent people skills.
- Demonstrated knowledge of marketing across all media types including solid experience with digital marketing.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Strong communications skills including writing, editing, reporting and the ability to collaborate cross functionally within the organization.
- Ability to analyze campaign data and advise on adjustments to improve results.
- Comfortable with an entrepreneurial, fast-paced commercial environment.
- Ability to problem solve, think creatively, rethink strategy as new information arises and remain calm under pressure.
- As the successful candidate, you work well independently as well as in a collaborative team environment. You are inquisitive, take initiative and are driven to find solutions. You have good interpersonal skills and a customer service focus. Along with strong listening skills, you seek continuous improvement and aren’t afraid to speak up and share ideas. You always act with integrity and take ownership.
How to apply:
Jurisdiction: CSU52; Class: P2
Starting Wage: $46.89 per hour. This rate may change subject to ratification of a new
Collective Agreement. Final Wage and Step will be determined at the time of selection and based on a combination of factors as outlined in the CA that may be found online.
Hours of work: 80 hours biweekly
Application deadline: February 20, 2023
Apply directly on EPCORs Careers website!
Learn more about Working at EPCOR!
About the Company or Organization:
We’re Encor by EPCOR, a competitive retailer bringing carefree energy to Albertans. We like to think we’re heavy on personality and smarts. Connected, adaptable, innovative, forward thinking and fun, we’re growing our team and you might be just the person we’re looking for.
Encor by EPCOR is a competitive retailer offering a variety of electricity and natural gas plans, with floating and fixed rates and green energy options to give Albertans choice and help them save money on their monthly bill. EPCOR, our parent company, provides electricity at the regulated rate, as set by the Alberta Utilities Commission.
Company website: https://www.epcor.com/
Closing Date: February 20, 2023